Find out how to choose high-quality apple cider vinegar.
FAIRCHILD’s ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: https://ift.tt/3aQovLh
0:00 What is the best apple cider vinegar?
0:10 How to choose the right ACV
1:42 Apple cider vinegar brands compared
2:55 Key takeaways
3:13 How to bulletproof your immune system (free course)
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
In this video, we’re going to talk about the best apple cider vinegar.
What makes the ideal apple cider vinegar? What criteria should you look for in high-quality apple cider vinegar? Take a look.
Here are the criteria for a quality apple cider vinegar:
1. Organic – Apples are a part of the dirty dozen, which are the foods with the most exposure to pesticides. Make sure the apple cider vinegar is made from 100% organic apples.
2. Unpasteurized/raw – Heat can destroy many of the helpful enzymes in apple cider vinegar. You want the enzymes to be active to help support healthy digestion.
3. Mother – Mother is the sediment in apple cider vinegar that contains beneficial probiotics. Make sure this is not removed from the ACV.
4. Unfiltered/not distilled- Distilled vinegar, like white vinegar, are refined products. Avoid any filtered, distilled, or refined kinds of vinegar. You want all of the natural benefits to be included in your apple cider vinegar.
5. Undiluted – Some companies may dilute apple cider vinegar with water or other kinds of vinegar. Avoid any ACV that is not 100% apple cider vinegar.
6. Made from whole apples – Make sure the vinegar you use is not made out of only the core or skin of the apple. You need the whole apple for all of the beneficial properties.
I used to primarily use Bragg apple cider vinegar. However, there’s another brand that I started using that may be even better. This is Fairchild’s apple cider vinegar by Golden Valley Vinegar. Bragg vinegar is 25% less potent than Fairchild’s ACV.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain how to find the best apple cider vinegar. I’ll see you in the next video.
View on YouTube