Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
We know electrolytes are important, but what do they actually do? Find out.
0:10 What do electrolytes do?
4:30 Bulletproof your immune system *free course
Today I want to cover what electrolytes do, with a special focus on five specific electrolytes.
• Is involved in oxygen transport
• Works with potassium to generate electrical potential (the sodium-potassium pump)
• Decreased sodium can lead to weakness, tiredness, and low endurance
• Supports the nerve and muscle interaction
• Works with sodium to generate electrical potential (the sodium-potassium pump)
• Decreased potassium can lead to weakness and tiredness
• Controls the absorption of sodium and potassium
• Is associated with oxygen
• Supports the relaxation of the muscle
• May help prevent muscle cramps
• May be necessary for workouts (especially long or intense workouts)
• Decreased magnesium may lead to muscle cramps and low endurance
• Supports muscle contraction
• Supports neuromuscular excitability
• Decreased calcium can lead to tetany, muscle cramps, and skeletal muscle weakness
• Supports hydration
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain what electrolytes do.
View on YouTube