ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Discover these incredible benefits of garlic for your liver.
0:00 Introduction: What garlic does to the liver
0:25 The benefits of garlic for your liver
2:30 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about the benefits of garlic for your liver.
I am going to focus on the phytonutrient in garlic called allicin.
To activate allicin, you need to crush your garlic and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before you consume it. You can also use aged garlic—the fermentation process releases a lot of allicin.
Here are the benefits of garlic for your liver.
1. Garlic acts as a powerful antioxidant, helping to reduce free radicals and oxidative stress. Garlic helps increase glutathione, which is the master antioxidant in your liver.
2. Garlic helps you break down bilirubin. Excess levels of bilirubin can cause a yellowing of your skin and eyes, known as jaundice.
3. Garlic helps you break down acetaminophen. Acetaminophen is a common drug used for headaches that can cause damage to the liver. Garlic helps counter those adverse effects.
3. Garlic acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory. In turn, this can potentially reduce the risk of fatty liver disease, liver cirrhosis, and fibrosis.
4. Garlic has powerful anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
5. Garlic acts as a natural blood thinner, potentially reducing the risk of blood clots (which can happen in the liver).
6. Garlic can help mobilize cholesterol.
7. Garlic has potent hepatoprotective properties, which essentially bullet-proofs your liver cells.
8. Garlic reduces liver enzymes (which signify liver damage).
Add more garlic to your diet and let me know how it benefits your liver health in the comments below.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain the incredible benefits of garlic for your liver. I’ll see you in the next video.
View on YouTube