The BEST Motivation to Lose Weight

COURSE ➡ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Struggling to find the motivation to lose weight? Check out these motivators!

Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.

Timestamps
0:00 The best motivation to lose weight
1:06 What stops you from losing weight?
4:23 Starting your weight loss journey
5:40 How to bulletproof your immune system

In this video, we’re going to talk about the best motivation to lose weight. Take a look.

The best motivators to lose weight are…
1. Looking better in clothes
2. Being around for the grandkids (longer life)
3. Feeling healthier
4. Reducing a health problem
5. Moving more (avoid joint pain)
6. Reducing medications (and their side effects)

Many things stop people from losing weight. Most of all are bad habits, such as snacking and consuming carbs and sugar.

Some people simply aren’t aware of their weight gain. Years can go by without really seeing how much weight you’ve put on.

The #1 motivator for losing weight is to buy a full-length mirror. Use it often to raise your awareness of how much weight you need to lose.

Others gain weight as a way to avoid attention. Unfortunately, gaining weight on purpose can be dangerous for your physical and mental health.

The best way to get started is to get on keto and intermittent fasting. Add in exercise when you have keto and IF down.

Exercise only gives you 15% of the results with weight loss. The other 85% has to do with your diet. Start with the diet first.

Use these tips to inspire your weight loss journey. Remind yourself of them often. As you get started, begin by cutting down to one meal a day. Then, focus on honing in your Healthy Keto diet. Lastly, introduce exercise to support healthy weight loss.

Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.

DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/

Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV

Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg

ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH

Disclaimer:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.

#keto #ketodiet #weightloss

Thanks for watching. I hope this helped give you some motivation to lose weight. I’ll see you in the next video.
View on YouTube

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s