Intermittent Fasting Basics: https://youtu.be/3dHcT1-K-tw
Dr. Berg’s Nutritional Yeast: https://ift.tt/2qs5EBS
Dr. Berg’s Trace Minerals: https://ift.tt/2TvhHuf
Cancer Survivor Interview: https://youtu.be/wiGVsUtCZwI
TAKE MY COURSE AT ZERO COST:
How to Bulletproof your Immune System – Courses by Dr.Berg
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
What is the absolute most important thing you could do to potentially help prevent cancer? Find out.
0:00 Cancer prevention
0:10 Fasting and cancer
2:28 Why fasting may help
5:08 What if you already have cancer?
6:38 Bulletproof your immune system *free course!
Today we’re going to talk about what I believe is the most important thing you can do to potentially help prevent cancer. We’re going to talk about fasting.
A protocol a person may want to consider if they’re interested in preventing cancer:
1. OMAD (one meal a day) on a regular basis
2. Do a 48 hour fast on the weekends
3. Take sea salt (1-1.5 tsp.), B vitamins, and trace minerals
4. Do a seven day fast every month (build-up to this)
Why intermittent fasting could potentially help:
• It can stop mTOR (a growth factor)
• It can decrease IGF-1 (a growth factor)
• It can stimulate autophagy (recycle old damaged proteins)
• It can generate new stem cells for your immune system (your immune system kills cancer cells)
• It can drop inflammation
• It can increases resistance for normal cells when exposed to chemotherapy and radiation therapy (cancer cells will be sensitive to chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
A few natural things someone could try if they have cancer:
• Alpha-lipoic acid (.4-.8g per day, start small and gradually increase over 2-3 weeks)
• Garcinia (1.2-3g per day, start small and gradually increase over 2-3 weeks)
• Red algae (8g per day)
• Black seed oil (500mg 2x per day)
• Green tea
• Cruciferous vegetables (including broccoli sprouts)
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps you better understand fasting and cancer.
View on YouTube