ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Vitamin D and Cortisol: https://youtu.be/HAUdHuApCG4
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Stressed? Here’s why you should go to the beach!
0:00 Introduction: Why going to the beach can lower your cortisol levels
0:10 The benefits of going to the beach
2:00 How going to the beach helped my patient
3:04 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about why going to the beach can help lower your cortisol levels.
There are many therapeutic benefits of going to the beach that relate to lowering your cortisol levels.
Cortisol is a stress hormone that can cause problems in the body if you have too much of it.
Let’s talk about the benefits of going to the beach.
1. Vitamin D – Sun exposure at the beach can increase your vitamin D levels. In turn, this can help lower your cortisol. Sunlight and vitamin D are also important for normalizing your circadian rhythm, which can naturally support healthy sleep and cortisol levels.
2. Seawater – Saltwater is rich in magnesium, sodium, potassium, and selenium. These can help with asthma, bronchitis, arthritis, aches, and pains. Saltwater is also very relaxing, which can help reduce stress and lower your levels of cortisol.
3. Sound (waves) – The sound of waves at the beach can be very relaxing for your body. In turn, this stimulates the parasympathetic system and promotes normal cortisol levels.
4. Breeze – The sea breeze can pick up the negative ions from crashing waves. Negative ions help increase oxygen in the body and potentially decrease your risk of depression.
5. Color – Blue skies and aqua-blue waters help many people feel relaxed and at peace.
If you’re feeling stressed or have high cortisol, try making a trip to the beach or spending more time in nature. Let me know how it helps you in the comments below.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain why going to the beach can lower your cortisol levels and relax your body. I’ll see you in the next video.
View on YouTube