Dr. Berg’s Sleep Aid Formula: https://ift.tt/3eQCeEc
How to Relax: https://youtu.be/xlwC5-3iMXw
Can’t fall asleep, even if you’re tired? Try these simple tips and tricks.
0:00 Introduction: so tired but can’t go to sleep?
0:10 Tips, tricks, and remedies for sleeplessness
4:41 How to bulletproof your immune system **FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
In this video, we’re going to talk about what to do if you’re tired but can’t sleep.
Have you ever felt exhausted, but you can’t seem to fall asleep? If so, you’re in the right place. Try these 7 tips for falling asleep easier when you’re tired:
1. No water past 7 pm – Consuming water before bed can cause you to feel like you have to use the restroom, especially if you have insulin resistance or pre-diabetes.
2. Limit caffeine intake – One 8oz cup of coffee a day should be your limit. Excess caffeine can make it difficult to fall asleep.
3. Limit protein – Too much protein can act as a stimulant. Keep your protein consumption to 3 to 8 oz per meal.
4. Use up body energy – Having too much energy before bed can make it difficult to fall asleep. Try using up your energy by going on long walks, exercising, and doing physical work.
5. Catch the first circadian wave – Your first circadian wave is typically around 9:30 pm. Try to catch this wave to make falling to sleep easier.
6. Take a sleep aid before bed – Natural sleep aids can help you get to sleep faster when it comes time for bed. Calcium lactate is a great natural supplement that can help with sleep.
7. Keep your room on the colder side – A warm body temperate may keep you up at night. People tend to sleep better in a slightly cool environment.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain the common reasons why you can’t go to sleep when you’re tired and some natural remedies for sleeplessness. I’ll see you in the next video.
View on YouTube