FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Healthy Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting:
People who are overweight have a higher risk of getting COVID-19. Find out why.
0:00 COVID-19 risks
0:15 Why people who are overweight have a higher risk of getting COVID-19
3:25 What to do if you’re overweight
3:37 Bulletproof your immune system *free course
Today I want to cover why people who are overweight have a higher risk of getting COVID-19.
Potential reasons why people who are overweight have a higher risk of getting COVID-19:
1. The extra fat on the abdomen puts physical pressure on your diaphragm and lungs, restricting oxygen. This can make the lungs more susceptible to problems.
2. There is a higher risk of blood clots to the small vessels of the lungs and the inside of the arteries. There has been a link found between blood clots and COVID-19.
3. The fat is spilling over from the liver into other organs and infiltrating fat in the spleen, thymus, and bone marrow. This may decrease the immune system.
4. There is chronic inflammation. Inflammation can increase someone’s risk for a cytokine storm, which is an inflammatory condition that’s out of control.
5. Insulin resistance worsens obesity, and obesity worsens insulin resistance. People who have insulin resistance or who are obese may be more susceptible to SARS-CoV-2.
6. In many cases, people who are overweight or obese are deficient in vitamin D. I believe vitamin D is very important to potentially help minimize the complications, side effects, and severity of COVID-19. It may also help decrease your susceptibility to the COVID virus.
If you’re overweight or obese, you may benefit from getting on the healthy keto diet and doing intermittent fasting.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain why people who are overweight have a higher risk of getting COVID-19.
View on YouTube