Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
TAKE MY COURSE AT ZERO COST:
How to Bulletproof your Immune System – Courses by Dr.Berg
Healthy Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting:
Do you get hungry right after you eat something like rice or pasta? This is why carbs can make you hungry.
0:00 Why do carbs make people hungry
0:10 Why carbs make you hungry reason #1
0:52 Why carbs make you hungry reason #2
2:37 How to stimulate the appetite
4:47 How to satisfy hunger
7:05 Fixing insulin resistance
7:45 Bulletproof your immune system (free course!)
There are two reasons why carbs make people hungry.
1. Low blood sugar levels can cause you to be hungry.
• When you consume carbs, you spike insulin. Insulin’s job is to lower glucose. When your glucose is low in the blood because you just spiked insulin, this is when you’re going to crave carbs. You’re also going to be more hungry.
2. Insulin triggers hunger
• The more insulin you have, the more hungry you’re going to be. A condition called insulin resistance can be caused by consuming carbs for many years to the point where your body is compensating by producing a lot more insulin. The higher the food’s glycemic index, the faster the insulin will spike, and the lower the blood sugars will drop. High carb foods can make you hungry not long after you consume them. This is because it spiked insulin and lowered your blood sugars. But, something like a salad won’t cause a massive spike in insulin and won’t make you hungry.
Refined carbs, low-fat protein, and frequent eating will stimulate the appetite.
How to satisfy hunger:
• Consume more fatty foods
• Lower your carbs
• Consume nutrient-dense foods
• Fiber will help buffer the insulin response
• Make sure you have enough bile by supporting the gallbladder and liver
Following the above list may also help you fix insulin resistance. The more you fix insulin resistance, the lower the insulin will go, the faster the metabolism is going to be, and the more satisfied you will be.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
View on YouTube