TAKE MY COURSE AT ZERO COST:
How to Bulletproof your Immune System – Courses by Dr.Berg
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Cause of High Cholesterol:
Too Much Protein:
Healthy Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting:
Check out these 7 powerful ways you can boost your testosterone level naturally.
0:00 7 ways to boost testosterone
0:10 #1 – Increase your cholesterol intake
1:00 #2 – Moderate protein
2:07 #3 – Lower your carbs
2:20 #4 – Exercise
3:33 #5 – Sleep
3:44 #6 – Lower your estrogen
4:08 #7 – Supplements
5:06 Other important tips for boosting T levels
6:09 Check out this free course
In this video, we’re going to talk about 7 natural ways to boost your testosterone. Take a look.
1. Increase your cholesterol intake – Do not go on a low-fat diet! Cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone.
2. Moderate protein – High amounts of protein can cause insulin to spike, which can disrupt a healthy hormone balance. 6-8 oz of meat per meal should be plenty.
3. Lower your carbs – Carbohydrates boost your insulin levels, which can lower your T level. A low-carb diet such as keto is ideal for boosting your testosterone naturally. Add intermittent fasting for an extra boost.
4. Exercise – High-intensity interval training (HIIT) will help stimulate testosterone.
5. Sleep – Getting enough sleep is vital to normal and healthy hormone levels. Poor quality and duration of sleep can cause an increase in cortisol, which can throw off your testosterone level. Long walks are great for getting better sleep and lowering cortisol.
6. Lower your estrogen – Testosterone and estrogen oppose each other. If you have high estrogen, you will have lower testosterone. Avoid soy and non-organic products.
7. Supplements – Zinc, Korean red ginseng, L-arginine, and D-aspartic acid are great supplements for supporting healthy testosterone levels.
The last couple of things I want to mention is that a fatty liver, high iron levels, and statin drugs may also cause low testosterone levels. Make sure you talk with your doctor about these potential problems.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope this helps you improve your testosterone and energy levels naturally. I’ll see you in the next video.
View on YouTube